Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thing 23

Thank You OCL Web Committee. I enjoyed blogging, and exploring the new(to me) web sites, I never would have done any of these THINGS on my own. That being said my favorite THING was Flickr and I would like to purchase a digital camera as soon as possible. I really can not think of one THING I least liked about the Web 2.0 I had trouble with a few Things but I think it helped me to learn new skills and to take my time, I have spent more of my own time on the computer then I ever have before. I think the library should have a computer class to help and or teach patrons how to use Flikr, Del.i.cio.us how to scan your pics etc. I have to say thanks again, when I think about all the new THINGS I have discovered to do with own my computer. I have shared many of the THINGS I have learned with my friends, sister, daughter,anyone who will listen, I think they can't wait for me to be done with my BLOGGING!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good good good......